Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Trend of the day

I have been slacking when it comes to my blog no good not good at all. My excuse....well my computer had a bit of meltdown.  NOOOOOOO!!!  It's ok crisis averted and we (computer and I) are back in action and ready for anything!!
Summer weather is here finally in my neck of the woods anyway and I'm thrilled to get all the summer frocks out the storage.
One of the trends for this summer as most summers in the past is a kaftan/tunic, today they come in many lengths and are not only reserved for the beach. I have to say that this one here caught my eye.I love the silk flowing fabric, geometric patterns and colors. In the daytime pair it with jeans, or white pants/jeans which is another huge trend right now. In the evening put on a pair of sexy heels and you are good to go.

Tibi tunic

Tibi tunic from net-a-porter

No comments:

Post a Comment